Saturday, February 14, 2009

NOTE from the Auteur

A few weeks ago there was a comment by the professor about previous work and websites. The first thing that popped into my mind was,"I wonder." It got me thinking about all the old sites and work that i published online. How much of it has survived? This was still at a time where creating websites from html and CSS was still the thing to know. I searched my name or any relation to anyname that would give me a lead to those sites. The one problem i had that i lost a lot of files over the years most of it i could recreate from notes others like sites were never really written down on a journal. Anyways, in 2003 i created this company or name that was one of my better names I have imagined. The Idiot Motel, i never found the right symbol and typeface that illustrated this identity that would be a collection of writings. Lucky i found a old mock up business card that i attempted to create for the branding of the portfolio of writing. The one important thing that i didnt forget to write down on the business card besides my old phone number was the web address for the site. I found works of writing that i haven't seen since 2003.

I have re-published them on this blog for everyone to read. I dont know how badly written they are but i hope you enjoy them.

From time to time i will try to publish works of writing on this blog and hopefully finally develop the identity for it so keep tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment